Saturday, February 03, 2007

6 MONTHS!

It's hard to believe that 6 months have gone by already, but yes Maddie turned 6 months on Jan. 27th. I used to say that 4 months was my favorite age for babies at work, so I was excited when Maddie turned 4 months. But now that she's 6 months, I've decided that 6 months is my favorite age! My boss Suzan says that I am going to say that about every age as Madeline grows. She is doing so many fun, new things every week. Here are some recent pictures and video of the fun we are having!

Bouncin' Maddie in her Bouncin' Tigger! Yes, I am a PT and I let my baby hang out in one of these. She only spends a few minutes in it and she loves it!






Splish Splash Maddie's takin' a bath!


Circle of Fun - Madeline in her exersaucer!



The highlight of the 6 month mark was the introduction of solids into Maddie's diet. We started with the traditional rice cereal and she did well. Since then she's had bananas and sweet potatoes. She makes a very big mess for a little bit of food, but it's so cute to see her eat! Here are some pictures and videos from her first feeding.






YUMMY! Chris was able to catch Maddie's funny faces during her first feeding...too funny.


ALL DONE! Here is Madeline blowing raspberries after finishing her first taste of cereal.

6 comments:

Mia said...

Looks like google video is ssslllllooooowwww. ARGH! :) I'll check back later to see the videos. Love the pics!!!

Mia said...

Oh my gosh... Those cheeks! Those rolls! That tummy! Those screeches! I love it all! I just want to reach through the screen and pick her up! I love the videos, Kelly.

Kelly said...

Thanks Mia! I love that you leave comments....you're the only one :)

Preschool 1 said...

Hey Kelly it is Tiffany, if she reacts this way to bananas wait until she tries peas or spinach! Too Cute!!!

Hellie said...

I decided to watch the first feeding videos here at work (an open cube environment). It turns out that Madeline's raspberry sounds could be misinterpreted by co-workers on the other side of the wall :) Thanks for sharing these sweet moments!

kmkelly17 said...

Ok, so I'm watching all the videos and I'm thinking.. Oh my gosh, she is soooo Kelly. Until I get to the one with the raspberry sounds...then I'm thinking... oh my gosh, she is soooo Chris. HA HA HA HA I can't stop laughing...
LOVE THE VIDEOS