Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bouncy!!!

Last Friday, Chris was off and we took Maddie to a new moonbounce place in Ashburn. She was definitely more interested in playing with the basketballs than playing on the moonbounce, but we had a good time. She did enjoy the slides and Chris even took her on the BIG slide for BIG kids. I emphasize BIG, because there is a designated section for toddlers only to keep the little ones safe. But apparently our toddler is ready for the BIG slide! Chris went down with her once and she loved it. They went up again and what I tought he said was, "get ready with the camera!" But what he really said was "get ready to catch her!" So there I was, poised and ready, when all of a sudden here comes our LITTLE girl (and I emphasize LITTLE) down this big slide all by herself!! I nearly dropped the camera, but apparently got a shot off just in time (see last picture). She was fine and wanted to go again. Not wanting Maddie to become the newest patient at our clinic, I was not keen on that idea. Looks like she may be a thrill seeker like her Daddy....God help me!






Checking out the BIG slide

Going down the LITTLE slide..weeee!
Going down the BIG slide....yes that's her in a heap at the bottom!

4 comments:

Mia said...

Oh my gosh, that is a huge slide!!! Wow!! Upon first glance at the picture, before reading what you had written, I thought that you had taken the picture from the TOP of the slide. I was looking at it from the wrong perspective and it looked BAD!! :)

Brave little girl!

Mia said...

Oh my gosh, that is a huge slide!!! Wow!! Upon first glance at the picture, before reading what you had written, I thought that you had taken the picture from the TOP of the slide. I was looking at it from the wrong perspective and it looked BAD!! :)

Brave little girl!

Kelly said...

My mom thought the same exact thing...it is a strange perspecitve, you're right!

The Crabtrees said...

Oh my!!! You are going to have your hands full with this little one! But it looks like you all had a blast!