Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Colors

We've been trying to teach Maddie colors recently and everything is RED!!! It's the first color I taught her and so every time you ask her, "what color is this?" she answers....RED!!! One day she learned green and blue but not with any association to things that are actually green and blue. So in this video, you see her go through the colors in order every time until she gets it right. She was also looking at my lips for a clue since I would start to say the color for her. I know she'll eventually get it, so for right now I'm enjoying how much fun it is for her to say RED!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

Jennie and Kevin said...

This cracked me up! So good to see you both this weekend:)

Mia said...

So sweet! I love the looks on her face! What fun! Can't WAIT to see you guys this summer!