Sunday, August 24, 2008

Beach Pictures

Well as promised, here are some of the pictures that the photographer took at the beach. The wind and sun made it challenging, but there are some nice shots. Geordie and Mary look perfect in every picture!! Here are my favorites. This first one captures the mood that Maddie was in. She pretty much just wanted to run away the whole time. But we managed to keep her still for some! Mia, next time, can you just come on our family vacation and take pictures?














3 comments:

Mia said...

Awww... I LOVE the first picture of Maddie. I love that it totally captures her essence at this stage in life!! That picture could so be Nora... seriously, I don't know if you remember, but I was just recently complaining about all my pictures from our trip being of the back of Nora's head!!! (Either that or it is that devil look she gives the camera)

I wish someone had taken a picture of what you were doing to get that adorable grin on Maddie's face in the picture of her with your parents. Maybe it's just grandparent's love. She looks sooo happy!!!

kk said...

These are all such great pictures! You have such a beautiful family! :)

The Bowen Family said...

Okay I love the pics! I thought a LOT of them are adorable, especially the kissy one. :) Kids are just SOOO cute on the beach! I thought everyone looked fantastic.