Monday, December 08, 2008

Maddie Quotes

Maddie's language continues to develop and some of the things she is saying are either so funny to us or amaze us and make us question, "where did she get that from?"
So I had to record some of these so I don't forget.

Tonight, she was playing with her Little People nativity set and was carrying Baby Jesus around. She said, "Baby Jesus, you my best friend?"

New favorite word: actually - here is an example
"Mommy, look there's a camel." (pointing at a lawn decoration)
"I think that's a reindeer Maddie."
"No Mommy, it's actually a camel."

She told my mom today to "interrupt the movie" she was watching.

Instead of TV she says television - "Dora's friend is Boots the monkey...on the television."

She pointed to an inflatable lawn decoration and said, "Daddy, it's deflated."

Trying to leave the house yesterday, Maddie told Chris, "One second Daddy."

First thing in the morning:
"My belly hurts."
"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat breakfast?"
"Ummm, I can have........3 lollipops!"

At my parents house one day, Maddie came downstairs after her nap and was greeted by my dad saying, "Magpie!" That is his nickname for her since I am his "Bird" and a magpie is a little bird. She responded to him calling her Magpie by saying, "Stop it that Grandpa. My name Madeline Eve Moskal!"

No comments: