Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Portraits

I took Maddie for Easter pictures and she is no longer afraid of the portrait place! She didn't do well when we took her this past Halloween or Christmas, clinging to us, crying and not wanting to pose. Well this time I got her really excited and told her I'd take her for ice cream if she cooperated. It worked! The photographer had her posing and tilting her head and putting her hands a certain way like she was 5! I couldn't believe how well she did. I got the CD and I am able to post some of my favs.





2 comments:

The Speck family said...

These pics are sooooo beautiful, Kelly. I'm glad you got the CD because there is no way you could just pick out a few....she is so precious and looks like such a big girl :). We sure do miss you! Love, Kelly & Bennett

Mia said...

Seriously? All you had to do was promise ice cream??? Gosh, she looks so grown up and adorable! Those are GREAT pictures!