Thursday, October 22, 2009

A funny little conversation...

Maddie cracks me up daily and I need to be better about writing some of the things she is saying down so I don't forget. Here was our conversation in the car on the way home tonight:
Me: Maddie, what animals did you see at the zoo today? (Nana took her to the Reston Zoo)
Maddie: I saw goats, and sheep, and a camel, and a cantelope!
Me: Oh Maddie, you mean an antelope?
Maddie: Yes Mommy, an antelope. Antelope.....Cantaloupe....that rhymes!
Me: Yes it does honey. Good job!
Maddie: Hmmmm (thinking).... Veggie...Wedgie.....that rhymes too!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

She is SO smart and has a great sense of humor, too!!! Not to mention, she's beautiful! How cute, I love how kids talk! Give her a hug from Aunt Shelley that rhymes with Jelly Belly!