Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's a......

GIRL! Yes, another girl for us. Madeline is going to have a little sister. I am excited for her and of course for us. I'm hoping that with 4 years between them, they will be buddies. Maddie has been saying, "Mommy, when the baby gets bigger, she's going to be my friend." I think she will be a good teacher, although maybe a little bossy at times. But most importantly, everything looked good at the ultrasound! Here are a couple pictures. They didn't give us many, but here is a profile picture and the girl picture.

6 comments:

Shelley said...

YIPPEE!!! A baby GIRL!!! Like you say, "Little girls have magic all their own!" So true and now you get to experience it twice. I can say that having a sister is one of God's greatest gifts. Congrats to the Moskal Family! Oh, and I can already tell, she's beautiful!

Jen said...

Congrats! Such a miracle, babies are...

The Crabtrees said...

Yay!!! Another girl to join in all of the FUN!!! We love having 2 little girls running around

The Crabtrees said...

Yay!!! Another girl to join in all of the FUN!!! We love having 2 little girls running around

Jenny and Kevin said...

Congratulations, Kelly!!! Having a sister is the best, and I know that Maddie will be an amazing big sister. That is so precious what she said about being friends when the baby is a little older. (ps- this is Mia's friend, Jenny).

Chambers Ann said...

Congratulations Kelly!! That's so exciting! I love Maddie's taste - Cosmo is clearly what you should call the baby;) We have a couple of good Big Sister books that we used to get Chambers ready for Kav's birth - I'll dig out the titles and send you them over email. One is "I'm a Big Sister" by Joanna Cole - very simple but fun. Congrats!