Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Belly Picture

My very sweet neighbors were kind enough to throw me a baby shower this past Sunday. Even though it's our second child and another girl, they insisted. We decided to take some pictures after the shower of my big belly. I am bigger this pregnancy than with Maddie and can't believe I'm only 28 weeks in these pictures. My latest ultrasound estimated the baby to be in the 73rd percentile for 28 1/2 weeks, so she's growing fast. We'll see when she makes her arrival and whether or not she'll start off a peanut like her big sister.


One of the cutest gifts I got at the shower was a "Sisters" basket with a Big Sis shirt for Maddie and a Lil Sis onesie for the baby along with matching big sis/lil sis bows and a big sis/lil sis picture frame.




2 comments:

Shelley said...

I love seeing that growing belly!!! Thanks Kelly for updating the blog so I can get a glimpse of your pregnancy...you look fabulous! Miss you tons!

Mia said...

You look FANTASTIC, Kelly!!! Hang in there!!! The big sis/little sis stuff is adorable!