Sunday, August 15, 2010

Trip to Buffalo

We hit the road in August and went to visit family in Buffalo.  The girls did great in the car, we only had to stop once each way.  (Not counting the two quick stops we had to make on the side of the road because Maddie got car sick!)  My cousin Katie graduated from high school and we went to her graduation/going off to college party at Club Woj (that's what we call my Aunt Joanne's house with the pool and hot tub).  I was terrible about taking pictures, but did manage to get one of my Grandma with Emersyn.  Too bad she was hungry and tired and on her way to bed, hence the face! 


Here is a sweet picture of Emmie and Great Aunt Mary Beth


Chris got a hold of the camera and took some goofy pictures of Maddie and a cpuple of Emersyn and me snuggling!


Thanks to the Woj family for having us and for a great weekend!

No comments: