Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Eating Solids and Rolling!

Emersyn started solids and just loves being able to finally sit at the table with us and actually get to eat.  She is also now on the move!  She used to just stay put on her playmat and now she's rolling all over.  One day I left her for literally less than 2 minutes in the middle of the floor in Maddie's room.  I told Maddie to call me if she rolled toward her toys.  Within that 2 minutes, Maddie yelled, "Mommy, come quick, Emmie rolled under my bed!"  I went in and Emersyn was completely under the bed, I lifted the bedskirt and found her facing out into the room, smiling.  I still don't know how she did it so fast.  Here are some pictures and a video of her first solid feeding and some pics of rolling around.









 

No comments: