Sunday, July 01, 2012

Still obsessed with her belly button...

Some parents don't want their kids to such their thumb because it's a hard habit to break.  Well, I am totally cool with the thumb.  I am a thumb-sucking veteran and my mom says I was a pretty easy baby/kid because of it.  I see that with Emersyn.  But for Em, we will have two habits in one to break:  the thumb and the belly combo.  This child LOVES her belly button.  Remember the slit in her pj's?  Laura gave us a bathing suit of Siyeh's that is a 2-piece.  I didn't think about it until she was in it, but how perfect is this bathing suit for her?  She can get her belly all day long!  And she did.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how she rubbing her belly button in her bathing suit during the summer.

Unknown said...

Does it smell good when she rub her belly button.

NotAWhinyBich said...

Such a doll! I want to lick & kiss that yummy looking baby belly of hers! 💛