Monday, December 17, 2007

"I O You"

Madeline's speech is taking off! She is saying so many new words lately and it's so cool to listen to her speech develop. The best of all is that she has learned to say I love you. Well, her version is more like "I O You" but it melts our hearts. At first she would just say it back whenever we said it to her, but now if we give her a hug or a kiss, she'll say "I O You." I tried to get her saying it on video and she says it a couple times, but she saw the camera and thought we were taking a picture so she kept saying "cheese"!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

4 comments:

The Crabtrees said...

So cute!!! She is just adorable! I love that she knows how to ham it up for the camera!

The Bowen Family said...

I'm so happy I got to hear "I O YOU" on the phone! :) She is funny!

Mia said...

Awww... we love you too, Maddie!! That "cheese" look is so funny!!!

Mother Suburbia said...

That's even cuter than her Nana described! What a little doll. Kelley, your voice sounds just like your mom's...at first I wasn't sure which of you was filming.