Friday, March 21, 2008

Stay There!

The other morning, Maddie and I were walking down the stairs. I realized I forgot something upstairs and so I left her standing on the landing part of our stairs by the window. I didn't want her to fall or attempt to continue going down herself, so I told her to stay there. The rest of the day and week she has been saying, "Stay there!" and pointing with her hand. I had to catch it on video because it was cracking us up. She was at my mom's the next day and my mom sat down on the kitchen floor with her. Maddie looked at Nana, paused, said "stay there" and proceeded to get up and get 2 balls to play with. My mom got a good laugh out of that one.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

Mia said...

Ooooh-Boy.... She sure is having fun with that one! How adorable! It's good she's getting some practice bossing, so she'll be able to fire right back at Bossy Nora this summer!

Mia said...

Nora LOVES this video, we're about to watch it for the ump-teenth time!!!