Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Madeve!

Chris has been singing the song "My Girl" to Maddie at night when he puts her to bed for a while now. I know, so sweet, what a good Daddy he is! Chris's nickname for her is Madeve (a combo of her first and middle names), so instead of "my girl", they say "Madeve". She really started picking up the words and now sings it better than any other song (other than the ABC song). I was able to get her singing on video, although she got a little distracted by the fun of jumping on our bed. And may I just add, is there anything cuter than a little one in PJ's?

2 comments:

Mia said...

Oh, that is tooooooo adorable! Murphey and I were just laughing as we watched it. She's such a good singer!

The Crabtrees said...

That is so cute! All I can think is the TOC in her future because she is such a great singer and dancer!! I cannot wait for all the fun ahead.