Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Swimming

So we've moved on from gymnastics to swimming. Interesting, those were my two favorite sports that I did growing up. Funny, I just realized that as I wrote it. Anyway....I'm taking Maddie to our rec center for a toddler/parent swim class to get ready for our pool to open. The instructor has given us lots of cute ideas to work on blowing bubbles, paddling, and kicking. Her favorite part, as you'll see, is jumping in from the side. Chris was off last Friday and was able to come with us and he took some pictures. I am so looking forward to this summer. Now that she's walking (running), I think the pool will be lots of fun. Now we just need the water to get warm.......









1 comment:

Mia said...

I can't believe how big she looks in those pictures! What fun!