Monday, June 02, 2008

Go Boston! Go Airplane!

We had been talking about our trip to Boston for my cousin's wedding for a while and Maddie would say, "Go Boston, go airplane." She's still talking about it. I woke her up the other morning and asked where are we going today? The right answer was Grandma's house, but instead she said, "Go Boston, go airplane!" We did love the city, so hopefully we'll go back someday. It was a very fun time, beautiful wedding, amazing food, LOTS of dancing, and time with family. We had a babysitter for the reception and we can't thank Tracy (my aunt Joanne's friend) enough for taking care of Maddie so we could enjoy ourselves. We have never danced that much ever at a wedding!! I relied on others for pictures....I slacked. Thanks Aunt Jo!

The ceremony was at the Harvard chapel. We joked that it was Maddie's first college visit. Here she is enamored with her second cousin William.


The beautiful bride and groom

Our lifesaver and babysitter Tracy, thank you!!!

Busting a move with the cousins.....literally, that was the song playing, hence the funny expressions on our faces. I don't think we stopped singing (at least I didn't) to take this picture.

The Hess Family, we missed you Grandma!

No comments: