Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Great Day

My birthday fell on a Tuesday this year, which meant I didn't have to work. Maddie slept in until 8:15 (yipee!) and when I called Chris at work to tell him, he said, "well, she doesn't have any money, that's the only present she can give you!" We spent the day together relaxing (as much as one can with an almost 2 year-old) and playing. Grandma Mary came over that evening so that Chris and I could enjoy a nice dinner out. I took my camera to the playground with us earlier in the day. Maddie is becoming quite agile on the playground, I don't need to help her much anymore. She's able to hang from a bar and pull her legs up. People say, "oh, maybe she'll be a gymnast too..." Not if I have anything to say about it :) For now, we'll just enjoy her playing on the playground!





No comments: