Sunday, June 13, 2010

She's Here!!!!



Emersyn Kate Moskal has arrived!  She was born on June 12th at 11:50 a.m., weighed 5lbs. 15 oz. and is 19 1/2 inches long.  After a natural delivery without an epidural, I feel great and Emersyn is doing very well!  Here are just a few pictures from the first day.  I will be sure to follow up with more.  Madeline has been a very sweet big sister so far and we're excitd to all be home together.  Thanks for all the love and support from everyone...we did it!

5 comments:

Darcie said...

You've gotta be kidding me I checked your blog for kicks, I can't believe you've already posted. Seriously Wonderwoman!!!

Unknown said...

You all look great; we can't wait to meet Emersyn and of course see all of you!

Shelley said...

Congrats Moskals! So happy Emersyn is here and that you are doing so well, Kel. You look fabulous and Em is beautiful. Can't wait to hold her in July!

The Fish Family said...

I'm so glad you put up pictures on here! I was dying to see more after the teasers on facebook! She's absolutely adorable and you look like such a wonderful happy family! Can't wait to see you!!

The Bowen Family said...

How adorable!!!! :) You all look fabulous. Maddie looks like a natural. Can't wait to see more. :) Love you!!!