Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Emersyn is 4 Months....Wait, Make That 5 Months!!!

It is so hard to believe that the last time I posted pictures, Emersyn was 3 months!  It was funny to read what I wrote just 2 short months ago.  Little Emmie has become quite the chill, easy, happy baby.  So much so that I wish we could freeze time at this age.  I feel like with Madeline, we were always looking ahead to the next phase like starting solids, crawling, first tooth, walking, etc.  This time around, I know all those things will come way too quickly and before we know it, Emersyn will be 4 years old!  Emmie continues to be easily entertained by anyone and everyone, but especially by Maddie.  Her smile just melts our hearts.  It has been a pretty crazy few months with lots of ups and downs and Emersyn has been the bright spot through it all.  She is sleeping through the night, sometimes more than 12 hours.  Maddie loves her baby sister and says often and spontaneously, "Mommy, I'm so glad I have a baby sister."  Here are some random pictures from the last 2 months.










1 comment:

Shelley said...

I can hardly stand all this cuteness!!! I want to squeeze that Em in the middle of her tummytime. So glad Maddie is such a great big sis and again, I love that you get to experience the love of sisters.