Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Emersyn's Baptism

We had Emersyn baptized this past Sunday and it was a wonderful celebration.  The week leading up to her baptism was a very tough week as I mourned the sudden loss of my coworker and close friend Kelley, my boss Suzan's daughter.  As I hugged Suzan at the service, I'll never forget her words, "Go home and hug those little girls and never stop hugging them."  I will try every day from here on out to take her advice and honor Kelley's memory by not taking life for granted and appreciating the blessings that we have in Madeline and Emersyn.  It was very nice to have a celebration of life at the baptism and we do feel so blessed!












 

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Kel, your post is so touching. Suzan's words to you are so true and I have taken it to heart just as you did. Glad the Baptism was able to give you a brightness in your tough week. Em truly looks like an angel and her Mommy looks very pretty, too. Miss and love you all.