Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Baby Jackson

This post is long overdue. As was Jackson! Jackson entered the world only 2 days late, despite the doctor's predictions for a week overdue (good boy). Jennie is doing great and Jackson looks like a little version of Kevin with the McDreamy hair and everything. People joke and call Kevin "McDreamy" from Grey's Anatomy because he's a doctor and has the dark, wavy hair. I saw them in the hospital and at their house his first weekend home. Here are some pictures when he was a newborn.





I caught Kev mid-yawn. Love this one.

Today we went over to visit Jackson again and this time Maddie came. She wasn't too interested in Jackson, she liked getting kisses from Bodhi though. We went on a long walk (Maddie ran) around their neighborhood and we had a nice visit. He is such a sweet boy and so precious!


2 comments:

The Bowen Family said...

How SWEET is that little chubby face and that gorgeous hair!! Oh I can't wait to meet him! :) And I love how he is looking RIGHT at you Kel!

Mia said...

Oh my gosh. I can't get over that hair... What a cute little boy! Congratulations Jennie and Kevin!