Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Haircut!

Maddie's hair was getting long and some days I really liked it long and other days it seemed to just look messy. So I took her to get a cute bob style. The stylist insisted on going short so here's the outcome! I did cringe a little when about 5 inches fell to the floor with her first cut (she cut the underneath part a little shorter). But it is cute and it should grow out nicely now. Her bangs are finally long enough that they are pretty much even with the rest.

BEFORE
AFTER

2 comments:

Mia said...

Oh, that is so cute! Much nicer cut than my little DIY job on Nora's hair!!! ;)

The Speck family said...

I love her haircut~ she is soooo adorable and big, it is not even funny. Have fun in FL and please tell all the girls I said hello :). B is now standing in his stander an hour each session, so he is doing great...but misses you. Hugs to you all~ Kelly