Thursday, May 07, 2009

New Videos

These days, I wish I could carry a video camera around all day with me and record the funny moments and amazing things that Maddie is doing, saying, creating, etc. She is absolutely cracking us up lately. The conversations that we have, the expressions that she makes, the songs she sings, and the things she tells us are such a source of joy right now. I did get the camera out a few times this past week and I got her singing, riding her bike (which she just learned to do overnight it seemed), and reading her FAVORITE bedtime book. We have been reading this collection of classic stories for months now and she has them memorized word for word and knows when to turn the page just by memory. She likes to "read" it herself. Her voice gets very quiet and kind of high pitched when she reads and she's hard to understand. The video is a bit dark and blurry and long, but I just couldn't stop recording until the story was over!


No comments: