Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Little Ballerina

I was deciding between signing Maddie up for ballet class or soccer this fall and while soccer talen definitely runs in the Moskal family, I think I made the right decision. Maddie loves dressing up right now. She loves princesses, loves music, and loves dancing. So when I found a princess ballet class in which they have different dresses every week for them to wear and the whole class is princess themed, I had to do it. My little girl may not be girly forever, so I thought I would take advantage of this very girly phase she's in. She loves it and all the little girls are so cute! Maddie has turned the word "ballet" into a verb. So she likes to say, "Mommy, I love ballet-ing" or "Are we going ballet-ing today?" or "I want to put on my ballet dress and do some ballet-ing." I can't correct her yet, it's too sweet!





Making a wish as Snow White

4 comments:

Mia said...

I can't wait to show these to Nora. There are no words for the pic you got of her making a wish as Snow White. The look on her face is absolutely priceless!!!

The Crabtrees said...

Abbie is looking a the pictures with me and she too loves the princesses. She yells"Snow White Dance... I do I do!" What a great concept... our ballet class does not do that but I wish they did! Enjoy!

Darcie said...

Seriously too sweet! This class has Maddie written all over it!

Shelley said...

Maddie and Lourdes are so alike. Lourdes started ballet at 2 years old and continues to love it. I'm so glad Maddie has found her "passion".:) SOO CUTE!!! Miss and love you guys.